Astrology is the study of the planets and constellations and the interpretation of symbolic meaning from their positions in the sky and associated meanings.
The most adaptable consultant is an astrologer if you ask the correct questions. An expert astrologer will identify the root cause of the current issues and offer tailored solutions to counteract the negative planetary influences.
Astrology’s objective is to offer guidance based on what the planets are showing, not only to make predictions. Along with astrological treatments, you can seek advice on various life issues.
List of Questions You Can Ask Astrologer
- Personal Life
The following questions can be considered if you are interested in the topics of love, family, and relationships with loved ones:
- What will my wedding date be?
- What date will my wedding be?
- Will I find true love?
- Why don’t relationships involving the other sex succeed?
- What sort of companion should I seek out?
- Is this partner’s relationship long-term and severe?
- Do the signatures on my card certify my celibacy?
- Do my spouse and I make a good match?
- How can I make my marriage with my spouse better?
- When will I find the ideal spouse? (in case you’re alone yourself)
The following questions can be asked if you have an interest in health, your well-being, or the well-being of your family:
- What’s the state of my health overall?
- What can I do to stay healthy longer?
- Will the condition improve?
- Do I have a diabetes risk?
- Has this card a propensity for addiction or alcoholism?
- What timeframes of potentially serious health issues are depicted on the map?
- Predisposition to specific illnesses and potential treatments?
- When should the procedure be performed to prevent harmful effects?
- The ideal moment to begin a diet?
- What can my horoscope reveal about my academic career?
- Do I have the option to pursue my education abroad?
- What is the value of studying abroad?
- Which academic area is best for me?
- How can I strengthen my focus when studying?
- After I am married, will I be able to continue my education?
- Am I going to finish my education?
If you have inquiries about selecting a vocation, your current position, professional progress, or financial matters:
- What type of exercise will allow me to demonstrate my skills best?
- What are my chances of getting this job?
- Should I launch my own company?
- How and when can I pay off my debt?
- Will I be able to inherit anything? When?
- Is it better to wait it out at work, or is it worth leaving?
- Exist any opportunities for growth in this area?
- What happens if I choose to launch my own company?
- Will changing my expertise help me succeed?
- Place Of Residence
If you have any inquiries about your home, you should pose the following queries:
- I’m thinking of moving; is now a suitable time?
- Do I have the option to reside abroad with my card?
- Should I purchase property now?
- How good is this city for me if I wish to relocate there?
- Where (country or city) is the better place for me to live?
- When is a good time to move out of your current home?
- What time of year is ideal for buying or selling a home?
- Place Of Residence
If you want to know something about your kids, ask the following:
- Will I ever have kids?
- I desire children; when is it advisable to attend to the question?
- Why can’t I conceive?
- How can interactions with kids be made better?
- Which days are most conducive to conception?
You might ask the following questions if you are interested in learning about your financial situation.
- Will my financial circumstances become better?
- Do I need a loan?
- Where does money originate?
- What steps should I take to create financial flows?
- How can I get along with my parents better?
- How can you harmonise your house?
- Does the card mention the parents’ adoption status?
- Short-term and Long-term Forcast
The following inquiries can be raised if you’re curious to understand more about your future:
- What will the upcoming year or month hold for me?
- Do I anticipate a quick improvement in my financial circumstances?
- What significant occasions will occur in my family shortly?
- What kind of a productive year would it be?
- Soul Development – Spiritual Questions
- What karmic obligations do I currently have to fulfil?
- Which spiritual path can I follow to live in peace with the outside world and myself?
- What lies ahead for me?
- How should I move forward in this incarnation?
- What helps the development of my soul?
- How can I tell if I’m heading in the correct direction?
- What should I avoid?
Vedic astrology may help with a wide variety of problems, which is impressive. However, sometimes we must make some things in our lives more transparent. Ask an experienced astrologer for advice if you realise that you are still unable to make a choice or find a solution for the tasks given to you.